behavioral health services
- End-to-End Billing
- Smart Scheduling
- Documentation Tracking
- Supervision Tools
- and so much more…
and Certified for Meaningful Use
No Long-term Contracts Required
Do Better than Paperless
Go Agile, Efficient,
Compliant and Secure.
Behavioral Health is our Core Competency. EMR-Bear is one of the only comprehensive, Web-based electronic health records developed specifically by and for behavioral health practitioners, including prescribing physicians. Behavioral Health is not one of many fields of health care serviced by EMR-Bear – it is the only field we serve.
EMR-Bear is currently being used to manage behavioral health services for agencies in a wide range of sizes, offering a variety of services, including:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Comprehensive community support services
- Respite services
- Treatment Foster Care
- Home and School-based Behavior Management Services
- Suboxone Clinics
- Residential Treatment Centers
Developed to support quality care, efficient operations, and client satisfaction. EMR-Bear’s chief architect, Dr. James Heneghan, is a child and adolescent psychiatrist who has been a pioneer in the development of the largest tele-psychiatry network in the state of New Mexico. Andres Paglayan, EMR-Bear’s designer and software developer, is an expert in healthcare management technologies and was an early developer of OpenEMR, one of the most-used open electronic medical records in use today.
Some of our product features and functionality include:
- Complete billing functionality for accurate claims processing and efficient revenue cycle management.
- Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures collection for tracking data such as vital stats, immunizations, smoking, and medications.
- Dynamic and customizable clinical forms that help reinforce clinical standards of care.
- Audio Dictation directly into clinical forms and smart fields.
- "Smart" Scheduling tied to clinical credentials, clinical forms, and billing codes.
- Clinical supervision and program enrollment dashboards that help supervisors manage enrollment as well as staff case load.
- Documentation tracking that helps to ensure timeliness and compliance of clinical encounters.
- Service Activity Reporting tools for tracking everything from vacation time to supervision hours, resulting in complete and comprehensive staff timesheets.
- Foster Care Management Tools including client needs to family strengths matching and census tracking.
- Intra-agency Program Referral and Management Tools that simplify service referrals, admissions, and discharges.
- HR environment for recording and tracking licensures and credentials, and uploading resumes and application paperwork.