Behavioral Heath Services
- End-to-End Billing
- Smart Scheduling
- Documentation Tracking
- Supervision Tools
- and so much more…
and Certified for Meaningful Use
No Long-term Contracts Required
Do Better than Paperless
Go Agile, Efficient,
Compliant and Secure.
In my 2 years with the EMR-Bear product, I can say it’s one of easier to implement systems I’ve experienced...Read MoreLeRoy Dee Golden II, Pathways Youth and Family Services, Kerrville, TX
See What Our Clients are Saying
Behavioral Health is our Core Competency. EMR-Bear is one of the only comprehensive, Web-based electronic health records developed specifically by and for behavioral health practitioners, including prescribing physicians. Behavioral Health is not one of many fields of health care serviced by EMR-Bear – it is the only field we serve.
EMR-Bear is currently being used to manage behavioral health services for agencies in a wide range of sizes, offering a variety of services, including:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Comprehensive community support services
- Respite services
- Treatment Foster Care
- Home and School-based Behavior Management Services
- Suboxone Clinics
- Residential Treatment Centers
Developed to support quality care, efficient operations, and client satisfaction. EMR-Bear’s chief architect, Dr. James Heneghan, is a child and adolescent psychiatrist who has been a pioneer in the development of the largest tele-psychiatry network in the state of New Mexico. Andres Paglayan, EMR-Bear’s designer and software developer, is an expert in healthcare management technologies and was an early developer of OpenEMR, one of the most-used open electronic medical records in use today.
Some of our product features and functionality include:
- Complete billing functionality for accurate claims processing and efficient revenue cycle management.
- Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures collection for tracking data such as vital stats, immunizations, smoking, and medications.
- Dynamic and customizable clinical forms that help reinforce clinical standards of care.
- Audio Dictation directly into clinical forms and smart fields.
- "Smart" Scheduling tied to clinical credentials, clinical forms, and billing codes.
- Clinical supervision and program enrollment dashboards that help supervisors manage enrollment as well as staff case load.
- Documentation tracking that helps to ensure timeliness and compliance of clinical encounters.
- Service Activity Reporting tools for tracking everything from vacation time to supervision hours, resulting in complete and comprehensive staff timesheets.
- Foster Care Management Tools including client needs to family strengths matching and census tracking.
- Intra-agency Program Referral and Management Tools that simplify service referrals, admissions, and discharges.
- HR environment for recording and tracking licensures and credentials, and uploading resumes and application paperwork.